We loved heading out to BC for Olivia and Jonathan’s beautiful fall wedding at White Lake Cabins. The lake there makes you feel like you’re in the Caribbean, it’s unreal!
BC Wedding Vendors
Venue: White Lake Cabins
Florist: Ellen at Wildwood Flower Emporium in Salmon Arm
Wedding dress: Wtoo by Watters
Bridesmaids dresses: David’s Bridal
Groom & Groomsmen: Moores Clothing
From the Couple
Wedding theme and colours:
We chose wine and deep navy to compliment the beautiful fall colours.
Number of Guests:
Your top 3 best moments and why:
Can we give 5?! Hahah
1. Seeing Jonathan walking down to the water with the boys from a crack in the blinds of my cabin. He couldn’t see me but it made me feel so calm.
2. Seeing Olivia turning the corner in her beautiful dress after waiting to see her all day.
3. The crystal blue water and the sunshine! It could not have been a nicer day. We were so lucky.
4. Reading our vows to each other on the dock. It felt like no one else was around.
5. When Quinn grabbed the mic and starting singing Sean Paul on the dance floor. Everyone was dying laughing!
Wedding song, explain choice for song:
Tree to Grow by The Lone Bellow. “The tree I’ll grow to let you know my love is older than my soul” and “I’ll never leave, I’ll always stay. I swear on all, that I keep safe.” This band and these lyrics have always moved me. When we were trying to decide on a song, we went through so many but this one just felt right to both of us.
Your top 3 favorite wedding details (cake, flowers, dress, band, etc.) and why:
My wedding veil was my favourite detail. I had this wonderful lady make it for me and she added these incredible floral appliqués from the fingertips down across the cathedral train. I felt so beautiful wearing it.
Jonathan’s favourite detail were his dress shoes which were a chestnut brown pair of monk boots from Stacy Adams.
Another favourite detail would have been the flowers and the insane floral arrangements that our florist dreamt up. I had collected six different vases of shapes, heights and colours and sent her so many ideas of how I envisioned then filled. She blew us away! The dock was a dream and they looked amazing sat on top of our rugs that we carried with us from home.
Any advice to those that are planning their wedding?
Try and relax! It’ll all work out! -advice from Jon not Liv lol
TBD! When we are able to travel again we will be heading to Hawaii or Greece! The list is never ending with us!
Below is a small sample of the day.
White Lake Cabins Wedding
If you enjoyed this BC White Lake Cabins wedding, we think you’ll love this wedding in Invermere.