Dione and Bryce waited a few years for this day, through multiple postponements due to covid. Finally the day was here, but so was a storm. Thankfully they had a back up plan – nothing was going to get in the way of this day, and even with the storm, it was the perfect day! Below is just a peek into their day, and a few words from them.
From the Couple
Wedding theme and colours (explain the reason behind your decision):
We wanted to go with a very clean, elegant but simple look. Bryce also really wanted a blue suit! We also wanted something that was uncommon.
Approximate number of wedding guests:
We had about 300 guests
Your top 3 best moments and why:
– having our large families and friends all in one spot to celebrate
– our nephew sitting down in the middle of our ceremony and eating a bun and then bringing his toy dinosaur to pictures
-taking our photos together and just spending time away as a couple
Wedding song, explain choice for song:
– Another by Adam Doleac
– we originally had a song picked but then on the way to our reception we found the song that we loved and still gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it
Your top 3 favorite wedding details (cake, flowers, dress, band, etc.) and why:
– Bryce’s blue suit and Dione’s dress- we looked good!!
– the supper menu- because we just did what we wanted and it was delicious!!!
– the centre pieces and general decor- we wanted simple and clean and it looked really good- shout out to Elegant Events out of Sedgewick and Budding Ideas from Killam you guys are amazing!!
Any advice to those that are planning their wedding?
– have a rain plan
– IT IS YOUR WEDDING! The most important thing is that you and your spouse enjoy your day, it doesn’t matter what your guests, parents, family want, it is your wedding.
– remember #2 is the most important!!
We will be going somewhere HOT in December!