What a time to live in. COVID-19 has created quite the mess for weddings. Our hearts break for our couples that are needing to make the decision to change or cancel their wedding. We want to remind you though, that your wedding will happen eventually! That love isn’t canceled, and that we all will be back out on that dance floor.
We’ve noticed a lot of couples asking about how to notify their guests of the date change, or where to get change the date wedding cards. We are partnered with Minted that offers beautiful wedding stationery. Minted is a talented artist market and right now they have an amazing selection of change the date wedding cards.
We are an affiliate, so that does mean we would make a commission off of any sales that were referred by us at no extra cost to you.
Below are some of our favorites, but you can visit Minted to see more postponed wedding announcements.
Wedding Change the Date Announcements
If you want to see more change the date cards, visit Minted.
Changing your wedding date is not an easy decision. If you’re still undecided on what you should do about your wedding here are some things to ask yourself:
- The COVID situation changes daily – how far out is my wedding? Do I still have a bit of time to wait?
- Do I have a lot of out of town or out of country guests coming?
- How important is this specific day? Can I be flexible with the date?
- Are stressed am I about this situation? Would I feel better with a small elopement, or waiting and having the wedding we originally planned?
- How popular is my venue and other vendors – will they have dates available if I wait longer?
Remember, at the end of the day, a wedding is celebrating your love and commitment to each other. Even if your wedding is delayed, or not how you imagined, your love is still there.
If you found this helpful, we think you’d like to take a peek at these beautiful affordable online wedding dresses.