It’s so nice to back to normal with weddings after a couple years of covid! We had so much fun with Stephanie and Brandon – so much love and positive energy!
Here’s just a sneak peek at their day.
Venue: 52 North Venue
Flowers: Flowers by Nicole
Cake: Madi Millar
Make Up: Studio Sixty3
Catering: Stir Catering
From the Couple
Wedding theme and colours (explain the reason behind your decision):
Soft pink and grey with lots of greenery. Steph has always been a lover of pink… and a lover of Brandon in a grey suit. 🙂
Approximate number of wedding guests:
Your top 3 best moments and why:
– When they finally said “you may kiss the bride!” It felt like a huge relief and a huge excited rush, and we knew we got to spend the whole rest of the day together as husband and wife.
– Hearing our vows to each other. It’s hard to explain what a special experience it was to write our own vows and share them.
– Dancing the night away with all of our favourite people!
Wedding song, explain choice for song:
Coming Home by Leon Bridges – it was a song that we have both loved for a long time and we really felt like it fit how we imagined our day.
Your top 3 favorite wedding details (cake, flowers, dress, band, etc.) and why:
– Brandon’s custom suit with our initials embroidered in the collar.
– Our bride and groom champagne glasses, which were our engagement gift from the maid of honour.
– THE FOOD! Our caterers really helped make our day special with our custom menu!
Any advice to those that are planning their wedding?
Don’t take a single second for granted when planning, and don’t be afraid to make every moment a MOMENT! We had a wine tasting night with our families, all of the bridesmaids came over to address wedding invites, we “practiced” our first kiss… a wedding brings about a lot of opportunities for special times with the people you love. And also, prepare to feel overwhelmed with love on your big day and try not to take that for granted either.
We are planning to hit the beach as newlyweds in Mexico this December!